Hint: The answer is to build a patio! Here’s why, and how!
Patios, verandahs, pergolas, and other outdoor living structures are one of the fastest, easiest, (and likely most cost-effective) ways of adding value and enjoyment to your home. They’re a fantastic way to extend your home and living spaces – without going to the expense of a full home extension!
Here’s why they add so much value:
- They create an outdoor lifestyle, connecting your home, living and garden into one ‘flow’.
- Outdoor living structures allow for enjoyment outside, protected from the elements – all year round.
- They effectively expand your living areas – creating more spaces for enjoyment in your home.
- Verandas and patios create a fantastic place to entertain guests, watch the kids play, or simply relax and enjoy the Australian lifestyle — undercover and protected from the elements.
- Patios, verandahs and pergolas make a huge difference to the ‘wow factor’ when showing prospective buyers your home. It helps them imagine a lifestyle within your home that they’ll enjoy, adds to the overall impressive impact of your home, and reduces the work they themselves have to undertake later.
- These can also completely transform a so-so outdoor space into a stunning entertaining area that works in with your garden.
How to ensure your outdoor living structure adds maximum value
- Make sure that the design blends seamlessly into your home design.
- Consider which structure is best for your home and how you’d like to use the space.
- Consider a custom design for something extra-special (chat to our team about this!).
- Choose a style that blends with your aesthetic – like a pergola that works in plenty of greenery and bridges the gap between home and garden.
- Pick the right fit for function – like an insulated ceiling that allows for ceiling fans and downlights, or electronic louvres that can be opened or closed based on the weather.
- Get help from the experts – this is where we come in! We can help you with it all, from product, design and concept right through to installation!
Get in touch with our experts at Discounted Patios today to get started.